Monday, August 12, 2013

Art exhibition at EKL fundraiser for OI (Osteogenesis Imperfecta )


HELL BENT FOR FINE ART
 

I had my art in a fundraiser event helping people with OI (Osteogenesis imperfecta). Great day, great friends, and a great cause. I met tons of people and my art was a big success. Special thanks to my friends Josh Evans, David Lapointe, David Renaud, and Eddie Kane. Eddie is THE MAN. He personally returned my larger paintings after my arranged transportation accommodations fell apart. He organized the event and also played in a few bands at the event. How he does it all, is mind boggling.

 I FINALLY got to exhibit my larger paintings!

 
 
 
The landscape with animals paintings were a hit, as usual.
 

Take a walk down Blanchette alley and expand your consciousness.
 

You do like my art, yes? Text FAN JOHNPAULBLANCHETTEART to 32665

No comments: