Sunday, December 11, 2011

FIERY BAPTIZE. Finished the Lady Gaga inspired painting! Angel pictures

angel pictures

                                                          Fiery Baptize
                                                          10 ft x 7 ft
                                                          Oil on canvas
You can now easily purchase a print here:
Sell Art Online


After 1 and a half years, here it is in all it's glory. I'm very satisfied with how it turned out. The painting is about going though difficult times to reach the pleasant ones eventually. Or something like that. I'm not sure. I just paint the ideas as presented to me! If you look hard enough, you may notice the Devil in the fire. I won't say where. He he he. Thankfully, the angel does bear a resemblance to Lady Gaga, as I wanted it to.

I now feel like a painter. You learn a lot when you paint something this big. There's just so much to paint! I'm going to put this on Ebay in a month or so. It looks like I may be interviewed on camera soon, so I want this one around. I'd like to have this behind me for it. It says a lot, you know?


For  a sense of scale, I put in a life size apple in the upper left hand corner.

No comments: